Media & Press Releases
A SELECTION OF PRESS COVERAGE OF UNBOUND DIGITAL 2014
Business Insider - Kim Dotcom Says He Is Officially Broke
International Business Times - Kim Dotcom: I regret not taking threat of copyright lobby and MPPA more seriously.
ABOUT UNBOUND DIGITAL 2014
- More than 900 registered attendees
- 50% international and 50% UK attendees
- 80% C-level executives, founders, CEOs, VPs and 20% other including middle management
- 42 sponsors partners including Facebook, Uber, MEC Global, Stylus Media Group, Unilever,
- Over 40 speakers including Kim Dotcom, Internet entrepreneur; Mark Read, CEO, WPP Digital; Eric Salama, CEO, Kantar; Saul Klein, Partner, Index Ventures; Yossi Vardi, Chairman, unBound Digital; J.P. Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, Salesforce
- 30% growth-stage companies (have raised more than £1.5 million & less than three years old)
- 30% corporates (Including product development, corporate & business development, innovation & marketing teams)
- 20% investors (VCs & Angels)
- 10% early stage start-ups (have raised less than £1.5m million & less than three years old)
- 10% government officials and media
- Attendees from 22 countries
- Largest delegations from: Italy, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, UK & Ireland
- Other countries represented at unBound Digital: Armenia, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, USA, Rest of the world
25th November 2014, London
unBound Digital, the first of a global technology and innovation conference series opens its door today in London
Chaired by Yossi Vardi, the leading Israeli internet entrepreneur, the inaugural one-day conference brings together more than 900 attendees from around the world. The event will host international delegations from more than 20 countries, including more than 700 founders, C-level executives and investors as well as 40 high-level speakers.
The conference will feature panel discussions on a wide range of topics such as online video, the future of crowd funding and creativity and innovation in advertising. Attendees can also participate in a number of satellite events, including a roundtable discussion on cyber security and workshops on mobile innovation and start-up master class. The gadget zone will showcase cutting edge technologies, robots and other inventions beyond imagination.
This year’s conference includes a notable line-up of featured speakers, including:
- Kim Dotcom, Internet Entrepreneur
- Yossi Vardi, Internet Entrepreneur
- Saul Klein, Partner, Index Ventures
- Brent Hoberman, Chairman & Founder, made.com
- J. P. Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, Salesforce.com
- Mark Read, CEO, WPP Digital
- Asaf Homossany, Managing Director, EMEA, NASDAQ OMX
The conference connects business leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, thought leaders and start-ups as well as growth stage companies providing a unique platform to share ideas, meet with key decision makers, showcase the latest innovation and discuss tomorrow’s trends. A large number of international delegations will represent innovation and technology around the world, including those from Armenia, Estonia, Israel, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, the U.S and beyond.
Yossi Vardi, Chair of unBound Digital, said “I am delighted to be part of unBound Digital and feel honoured to be the chair the conference today. The number of people registered underscores the importance of such events as they provide invaluable opportunities to start-ups, investors, entrepreneurs and decision makers to build relationships and encourage global innovation. AcreWhite has put a lot of effort to make unBound Digital happen and they have pulled off a fantastic line up of speakers and attendees. I already look forward to chair their next event”.
Daniel Seal, Chief Executive of AcreWhite said “There is no better indication of the need for such a conference than the fact that we have reached our capacity of 900 attendees and sold out all our tickets. We are overwhelmed by the amount of interest we got from people around the world, including countries such as Singapore, South Korea and Armenia. We are extremely proud to be able to attract the highest calibre speakers and the most prominent thought leaders in the digital technology industry around the world. Of course, this event couldn’t have been possible without our great fantastic partners and attendees travelling from far.”
For more information and a full schedule, visit: www.unbounddigital.co
----- ENDS -----
For further information please contact:
Daniel Seal, Chief Executive Officer, AcreWhite, firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7967 625518
To the Editors
About unBound Digital
Chaired by Yossi Vardi, unBound Digital conference connects leaders and growth stage companies from digital ecosystems around the world. The conference provides an ideal platform to meet with key decision makers, thought leaders, investors, entrepreneurs and global corporations. In addition to the main event, unBound Digital includes a series of satellite events on cyber security, ecommerce as well as a workshop area, Gadgets & Technology Showcase & Expo Arena. The unBound Digital community attracts those interested in innovation and the latest trends in digital technology.
Operating in 8 of the top 20 start-up innovation clusters, AcreWhite creates and produces its own series of original and exciting conferences and events in the digital sector. Acting as the nexus point connecting our digital ecosystem, our events, ranging from large scale conferences to roundtable thought leadership dinners, provide a platform for digital entrepreneurs, growth stage companies, investors, corporates, influencers and journalists to collaborate, exchange ideas, foster partnerships and generate new business opportunities.